Club members only ride.
Location: Bucks / Beds / Herts / Oxon / Other *
Fitness level required:
Attendance is limited to six riders on a first come first served basis. The exact start location and route will be sent to all attendees privately to avoid large numbers turning up unannounced.
Car parking charges apply but there is now need to buy a days riding permit (including with parking fee) *
During social distancing there are very strict protocols to be followed:
- Helmets are mandatory. No helmet, no ride
- Maximum group size of 6 (following UK Government guidance)
- Social distancing will be enforced
- Club Rides will be announced on the website but the location hidden. Registration will be first come first served and those who register will be told privately of the start location and route. This will be to avoid large numbers turning up announced.
- Club Ride Events pages will have prompts to check your wellness and conditions to be able to attend (e.g. have you had symptoms, are you living with a shielded individual etc)
- Club riders will be expected to bring a small antibacterial hand gel with them
- Club riders are recommend to bring a pair of rubber gloves with them in case of having to assist with someone else's technical malfunctions etc (to avoid cross-contamination)
- Club riders will be expected to bring their own tools and spares to avoid cross-contamination
- At this time PPE is not mandatory, but entirely optional if a rider would like to bring a face covering
- This list is subject to amendment, and a final version will be issued to all members, on the website, and in each relevant Club Ride event page